Felinexpress Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Feline Forums > Kitten Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Which dry kitten food is best among the following?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Which dry kitten food is best among the following?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which dry kitten food is best among the following?
    Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:37am
Hi to all,I am new to this forum. i would like to know which is the good dry kitten food among the following list because in my place there is not much kitten foods available. Royal canine kitten 36, Hills pet, Whiskas and Me-O ( thailand made food).. In my country India only this brand kitten foods are available in online, pet store anywhere.. So please suggest me which among these brands are some what ok to feed my kitten. I know this is not the best brands but i have no other go because i dont have any other options... And no wet food is availabe here as many are arguing in internet to feed wet food, only available wet food in my place is Whiskas that is red tuna.. so help me which among these to feed my kitten in dry food brand or to go with whiskas wet food,.. thanks. Please dont say me other than the brand i mentioned in dry foods or wet food because those are not available here in my country India,, Thanks to all who are helping me and my kitten..
scratch View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scratch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 3:38pm
I have used Whiskas dry for years with no problem with it. You can feed your kitty meat scraps with it- or fish scraps if you wish. Be sure kitty has enough water around to stay hydrated and best of luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic